Curry Cashew Pasta
and again the week is over. This week was rushing by as I had to study so much for my upcoming math exam. One of my favourite recipes during study periods is this recipe for Curry Cashew Pasta with Zoodles. For all the ones who do not know what zoodles are, they are pasta made from zucchini.
For 2 servings
- 250g gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 zucchini
- 5 small carrots
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp black sesame
- sesame oil
- cashew butter
- Wash the carrots and zucchini and place them in a food processor or sharpener for vegetables to make the zoodles and carrot noodles. If you do not own any of these you can cut the zucchini and the carrots in really thin, long sticks.
- Cook the gluten-free spaghetti in salted water. I’ve used some made with corn flour.
- When they’re done, let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Add the curry powder, pepper, turmeric, maple syrup and black sesame to the pasta.
- Combine the pasta with the grated zucchini and carrots and fry them in a pan with some sesame oil.
- Place the pasta in a bowl and add some cashew butter to it. If you want you can also drizzle some sesame oil on top.
- Finish! Enjoy a bowl full of sunshine and Curry Cashew Pasta!
Want to more pasta? Avocado Lime Pasta
Lots of Love,
Neva aka Elysian Soul