Glutenfree pastel Mini Donuts
today I want to share a new recipe straight out of the oven with you. As so many of you asked me to share my recipe for the Mini Donuts on Instagram I will share it with you today. Fluffy, pastel coloured Mini Donuts with marble icing! Enjoy!
The ingredients: (for 15-20 Mini Donuts)
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup + 2 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp apple vinegar
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
For the Icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- some almond milk
- Pink Pitaya powder
- Blue Spirulina powder
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove in a little bowl or pot.
- Combine in a little mixing bowl the apple vinegar, almond milk, vanilla powder and the melted coconut oil.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree Celsius.
- Grease the silicon donut baking dish with margarine.
- Combine in a big mixing bowl the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and mix everything.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients and mix everything with a mixer.
- Fill the dough in the silicon form. Tip: I used a piping bag for this!
- Bake the Mini Donuts for about 8 minutes.
- Let them cool completely.
For the Icing:
- Mix the powdered sugar with a little almond milk.
- Add a little of the pink pitaya powder and a little of the blue spirulina powder and draw with the help of a toothpick some swirls to get the marble effect.
- Dip the donuts in the icing and put some sprinkles on top.
Gluten-free Pastel Mini Donuts:
I love these Mini Donuts, because they are the perfect combination of cake and a little snack. They are great for tea or to coffee and are definitely a highlight of every kids party as well.
You can dip them in chocolate as well!
Other baking ideas: Pancakes with coconut yoghurt
Lots of Love,
Neva aka Elysian Soul