Raspberry Strawberry Milkshake
Good Morning my Lovelies,
I hope you had a great week? My last week was extremely stressful, as I had to write on three different papers for the university which I have to hand in within the next three days!
So if you’re reading this post after the 31st of January I will have them handed in already – jipiie!
Since the last week was so stressful I often didn’t have the time for eating and therefore smoothies and milkshakes kept me alive. Moreover, it was so handy because one can continue typing on your laptop – hehe!
Due to these circumstances, today’s post is more simple and shorter. It’s about this super creamy Berry milkshake.
- 1 cup each of frozen raspberries and strawberries
- (plant-based) milk (about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Put the frozen berries and the milk in a mixer or blender and mix it.
- If you desire a more liquid consistency than you simply have to add more milk to the mixture.
- Finally, add the vanilla powder and mix everything until its nice and creamy.
- If you want you can add some raspberries or toppings and decorate it with a straw.
- And finished is the Berry Milkshake! Enjoy!
I always have been a great fan of smoothies and milkshakes. When I was a little child I used to go with my mum quite often to one of these juice stands and had a smoothie, milkshake or juice.
Today I prefer to make my own drinks, as I can taste it in between and add as many ingredients or spices as I want.
Berries always have a weakness for berries no matter if blueberries, raspberry, strawberries or blackberries- I love them all!
I hope you can understand why this post is so simple and short!
Leave me a comment below!
Are you in the mood for more berrylicious recipes?
I hope you’re having a great week!
Lots of Love,
Neva aka Elysian Soul 🌺🔮